Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Want to hear a GREAT spooky story?

For those of you who live in Riverside County (or close enough), be sure to go hear a dramatization of one my stories during GHOSTWALK, a classic Riverside annual event.

Every year on the weekend before Halloween, the California Riverside Ballet hosts a very creative fundraiser: spooky stories set in Riverside and usually written by local people … like me!

This year, I wrote a funny spooky story called “How the Moro Blood Orange Came to Be ... or ... What Happened When Harvey Finally Had Enough”! Four or five stories are staged at locations very close around the Mission Inn, and people are led by a tour guide every 15 minutes to the different locations to hear the storyteller give a five-minute story, staged in an interesting location.

Clint and I started taking the boys to Ghostwalk when they were little, and they liked it so much they wanted to go again! Check it out and tell me if you liked my story. (I'll be in Hong Kong on that day.)

October 26 and 27, 5:40 - 11:00 pm

Ghostwalk
Downtown Pedestrian Mall (just west of the Mission Inn)
Contact: California Riverside Ballet
(951) 787-7850

No comments: